Your application will be reviewed and signed and returned to you, if you have been accepted. The deposit can be mailed after you receive a signed application.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
HOURS: 11:00 A.M. – 11:00 P.M.
CHECK-IN: 9:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M. Sunday, August 23 & Monday, August 24 or by PRIOR arrangements.
QUESTIONS: Call 989.619.0541 or email email@example.com
Upon arrival to the fairgrounds go to the North Entrance (275 Fairview Rd.) then call Denise 989.619.0156 for setup location
1. Upon arrival to the fairgrounds, use the North Entrance (275 Fairview Rd.), then call Denise at 989.619.0156 for setup location
2. No other use than that specified may be made of the space and no other products than those specified may be exhibited, except by consent of the Outdoor Vendor Chairperson or his/her designee. This contract is made subject to the following provisions:
3. Should the vendor fail to observe the terms of this contract, the Fair may at their election, declare all rights hereunder at an end and shall not be obligated to refund any sum therefore paid by the vendor. In such an event the vendor may be immediately removed from the grounds without notice. Should the vendor fail to use the allotted space, no refund will be made on any advance payment.
4. The Fair shall have a possessor lien on any property the vendor has to satisfy liabilities of the vendor to the Otsego County Fair. The lien may be perfected by the sale in like manner as sheriff’s sales are held.
5. Rights under this contract may not be assigned, sold, transferred, pledged or otherwise hypothecated. The vendor may not sublease any portion of the space or the use of said space, which is leased to him/ her.
6. The vendor as part of the consideration of this contract waives any claim of damages or liability against the Otsego County Fair Association, Board of Directors, agents and employees will hold harmless from loss or liability arising on account of acts of omission of the vendor.
7. The vendor certifies that they have one million in liability insurance. Vendor agrees to have the Otsego County Fair Association and Otsego County be named as an additional insured and to furnish proof thereof to the Otsego County Fair before or on the first day of said Fair dates. Vendors that do not provide proof of insurance will not open booth until proof of insurance is provided.
8. Vendor spots will be determined by seniority, products sold, contracts and payments returned by due date.9. Vendor also agrees to the general information and general regulations set forth in this document.
· We reserve the right to read the amps you are drawing and adjust the fee accordingly.
· A fire extinguisher with a minimum rating of 2A: 10BC is required in all food concession trailers. A basic fire extinguisher is encouraged on all non-food concessions.
· A K-CLASS fire extinguisher shall be installed in all concession trailers that are cooking and producing grease laden vapors.
· Fire extinguishers shall be secured, unobstructed and marked with approval signs. Fire extinguishers shall have a valid inspection tag within the last year by a qualified inspector.
· All fire suppression systems for cooking hoods shall have a valid inspection tag within the last 6 months by a qualified inspector.
· The use of turkey fryers and other open kettle fryers are prohibited in concession area, unless equipment is UL listed and pre-approved.
· All LP gas cylinders shall be secured at all times with a chain or other approved method, away from egress door.
· Trip hazards shall be prevented by the use of rubber mats.
· All power and extension cords shall be protected from damage and not buried underground. All power and extension cords shall be grounded and listed. Damaged or modified power and extension cords are not permitted. NO electrical hook ups shall be hand wired directly into the breaker box.
· Cube taps and power strips shall not be permitted unless equipped with circuit breaker protection.
· All other electrical devises must comply with the International Code.
· All combustible waste and clutter is not permitted in the concession area or behind the concessions.
· Food vendors are responsible for getting the proper license, if applicable including following all state and county licensing rules. State inspector will be on the grounds some time during the week.
· Vendors must provide their own equipment (extension cords, tents, etc.)
· All trash must be out for pickup no later than 11:30 P.M. or you will be responsible to transport trash to the nearest dumpster, if we have to remove your trash, there will be a trash removal charge of $10.00 per incident, in addition to your standard trash charge.
· Grease not properly disposed of will be accessed a $20.00 disposal fee. Check with the Outdoor Vendor Chairperson or his/her designee to properly dispose of your grease.
· Vendors with special needs (handicapped, etc.), please note on contract.
· Vendors will not be allowed to drive through the main entrance from 11am – 11pm. Our paying guests do not need to move off the walkway for a car! Go early in the morning or at night after closing.
· Vendors near show arena or others that get “BLOCKED IN” or “STAND ALONE”, once you are in your location, you will not be able to drive in and out. Please park the vehicle you plan to drive throughout the week in the North parking lot.
· The Otsego County Fair will not tolerate belligerence, any act deemed unprofessional or inappropriate at this event by vendors or anyone with vendors. Such conduct shall be grounds for immediate termination of contract and will be asked to pack up and will be escorted off the grounds.
· Vendors and their employees will not permit or engage in any activity that has potential harm to the health, safety and welfare of all the people attending the Fair and will not permit or engage in any illegal activity on the fairgrounds.
· Vendors and their employees will not create any unreasonable noise condition which is caused by P.A. systems, musical equipment, radios, television sets, musical instruments or other similar equipment.
· Vendors and their employees hereby waive any and all claims against the Otsego County Fair Association, Board of Directors, sponsors or representatives for any loss, theft and property damage or personal injury. Vendor assumes full and complete responsibility for any damage that may occur when moving material in and out of the fairgrounds.
· Otsego County Fair Board reserves the right to deny access to any vendor not meeting the values and expectations of the Otsego County Fair and to limit or prohibit items sold. No guns, knives, smut, etc.
· NO EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS……No vendor will be allowed to sell merchandise outside of their vendor space.
The Outdoor Vendor Chairperson or his/her designee will assign locations according to seniority and products sold, contracts and payments returned by due date and will show you to your location and power/water source. Camping information will be given to those requesting camping at setup. Weekly gate passes will be given to you before Tuesday at 11:00 A.M. You will need your pass to get in the gate and if you do not have your pass you will pay $3.00 per person in your vehicle to get in the gate. You MUST be set up no later than Tuesday at 11:00 A.M. The Carnival doesn’t open until 5:00 P.M., but our gates open at 11:00 A.M. and we encourage you to open at 11:00 A.M., we have many events starting at NOON to kick off the week.
· Non-Food Space $10.00 per front foot (5 foot increments, minimum 10 foot) When measuring total length include tongue and canopy, whatever sticks out furthest in the front to furthest in the back, if applicable. Includes 2 complimentary weekly gate passes
· Food Space $15.00 per front foot (5 foot increments, minimum 10 foot) When measuring total length include tongue and canopy, whatever sticks out furthest in the front to furthest in the back. Includes 2 complimentary weekly gate passes
· Trash Fee $25.00, all vendors must pay the trash fee
· Camping $75.00 includes water and electric, limited power, no air conditioners
· Stock Truck $25.00 (may or may not be near space)
· Power ($50.00 20 amp, 110 volt plug) – ($125.00 50 amp, 220 volt plug)
· Weekly Gate Passes: $7.00 each, after Monday, August 24, 2015 $10.00 each
· Cars are not permitted in concession area; you will be informed of parking area.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS
Deposits of 25% of the total amount due and a signed contract must be in the Fair Office no later than June 1st. Deposit is non-refundable, but special circumstances will be considered. Remainder of the balance is due July 25th. NO CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED 30 DAYS PRIOR TO FAIR, MONEY ORDER OR CASH ONLY. If you are unable to make the deposit at this time or the July 15th balance due payment, call Denise (989.619.0156) to make other arrangements. Food vendors will need proof of liability insurance for one million dollars and listing Otsego County Fair Association as additional insured and MUST be in the Fair Office before concession is allowed to open.
GATE PASSES AND CAMPING
· Vendors will be issued 2 complimentary weekly gate passes. Additional passes can be purchased in advance for $7.00 per person. Additional gate passes requested after Monday of Fair week will be $10.00 each. Please plan accordingly and request passes before Tuesday. You must have a gate pass for every person in your car including the driver.
· Camping means you are staying overnight on the fairgrounds, including staying on your vendor area.
· Vendors camping will be given 2 vehicle passes. No more than two vehicles allowed per campsite. The parking passes must be displayed from your rear view mirror. You will not be allowed to enter the campground with a vehicle that does not have a parking pass. You must be able to park two vehicles on your site, not on the roadway or in fire lanes; if you are unable to get two vehicles on your site you must find an alternate place to park.
· Limited power, no air conditioners.
· All campers are responsible for their trash. Trash MUST be taken to dumpster daily. Liners will be provided.
· NO alterations to campsites without permission from the camping chairperson. CAMPFIRE’S MUST be elevated and protected. Do not empty your campfires on the ground; dispose of properly. NO GROUND FIRES.
No concession booth shall be dismissed before 11:00 P.M. on Saturday, August 29, 2015, without prior approval from the Outdoor Vendor Chairperson or his/her designee.
Print Outdoor Vendor Contract/Application